Thanks for stopping by our shop! We have updated our FAQ and TOS as of March 13th 2022
Order Processing Times
Order processing times (the time it takes to pack and ship out your order) typically falls between 3-7 business days.
During major shop updates, orders may take up to 14 days (2 weeks) to ship. All order fulfillment is handled by two people.
Estimated Transit & Delivery Times
Most orders from our shop ship via USPS, or in some cases, UPS.
Domestic orders (within the United States) typically take between 2 to 10 days to be delivered.
International orders (outside of the United States) typically take between 2 to 12 weeks to be delivered.
Our shop does not accept cancellations, this is because all labels are made and printed immediately when your order is submitted.
Returns & Exchanges
All sales are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges. This is for sanitary reasons as we cannot restock items that have already been opened/touched by someone else. Please read over any item descriptions, dimensions, and grading guides carefully before purchasing.
Address changes can only be made within the first hour of your order being placed, please let us know by email at [email protected] if you need your address updated.
If the order has already been shippied, Customer must wait until the order is sent back to our P.O. Box, then we can take the next steps (see next section).
Return to Sender Orders
For returned orders, Customer may choose to have the order reshipped (Customer is responsible for reshipment fees), or may choose to have the order refunded minus original shipping costs & the 15% restocking fee.
Combining Multiple Orders Together
Due to the volume of orders we receive on a regular basis, we are not able to combine the shipping of orders that were placed separately.
Order Damaged or Incorret Upon Arrival
If a product in your order has been damaged in transit, we are happy to assist you on fixing the problem. Please follow these steps below in order for us to help you as quickly as possible:
1. Take at least one photo of the item. In the case of DAMAGE, please take a photo of a) the damaged item(s), b) the exterior mailer packaging, and c) the interior mailer packaging. Make sure the photograph is well-lit. If the photo is grainy or dark, we may request a new photo.
2. Send the photo(s) to our customer service inbox, [email protected], and include your full name, order number, and written description of the issue.
Once we read your e-mail, we will then work with you on a resolution, whether it be a refund, replacement, or instructions on how to easily fix the problem.
In some instances, we may require that the Customer sends us back the defective or incorrect item. If this is requested, Customer will not be responsible for any costs associated with the exchange or reshipment.
Lost / Missing orders TLDR:
We are not responsible for lost or missing mail. If you choose not to purchase our shipping insurance, you are doing so at your own risk. We will not re-ship or refund orders that go missing. Thank you for understanding.
Shipping insurance can be purchased here.
Lost Orders - Stuck in Transit
If order tracking has not updated in a long time, and is stuck "In Transit"...
U.S. customers - please wait at least 4 weeks from the time of the last tracking update before contacting us. Packages often get stuck, but eventually work their way back into the delivery cycle.
International (non-U.S.) customers - it is very common for tracking to rarely update, or even update at all. Please do not be alarmed if your order's tracking status does not update for many weeks at a time.
We do not consider international packages to be potentially lost until at least 3 full months have gone by since the shipment date (90 days).
As always, we also recommend reaching out to your local post office directly to see if they have any information regarding your package before contacting us.
Lost Orders - Marked as Delivered
Once we hand something off to the United States Postal Service for shipping, what happens during transit is completely out of our hands - especially after the package has been marked as “Delivered”.
Your local post office will always be most qualified to help you locate your Delivered package in these situations, but we also have some tips that have helped customers locate their packages in the past:
1. Wait a couple of days to see if the package shows up -- USPS may sometimes prematurely label packages as "Delivered" when in actuality, they are still sitting at the post office or mail truck waiting to be delivered the next business day.
2. If a few days have passed and you are still unsure of your package's whereabouts, please call your nearest, local post office to make sure that your package is not being held there for any reason. The workers may be able to talk directly with the mail carriers to see if the carrier remember dropping the package off at your address. Sometimes there are comments left in their records of where the package was placed.
We have found that if you contact your regional/local post office via phone or in-person (NOT the general national USPS customer service hotline), the USPS staff has the ability to look up the exact GPS location of where your package was dropped off. Several customers have been able to locate & retrieve their packages in the past thanks to this method!
3. Try asking your neighbors to see if something got mixed up or was delivered to the wrong door.
4. If you live with other people, double-check with everyone else in the household to make sure they didn't bring your package inside and/or open it up for you.
5. Check all areas of your property -- could it have gotten swept away or blown somewhere nearby? Be sure to check your yard, front/back door, porch, bushes, etc.
If you are still unable to locate your package and believe that it was lost or stolen after its delivery, you will need to file a missing mail search request directly with USPS: https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm
Please contact us via email if you are in need of specific shipment details to aid in a mail search request!
Our shop is not responsible for any customs, fees, VAT, taxes, or import duties associated with outgoing orders. The recipient of the package is responsible for paying any charges incurred upon arrival. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
Forgot To Apply Discount Code
Unfortunately, discount codes cannot be applied retroactively. If you forgot to add a discount code, there is nothing we can do to adjust your order.
Anti-Harassment Policy & Right to Refuse Service
We have the right to refuse service to any Customer who exhibits harmful, rude, or manipulative behavior to our shop or employees over e-mail, messaging, or otherwise. In this event, any outstanding orders associated with Customer will be cancelled and a ban will be implemented.